MPB is the world’s largest online platform for used photography and videography equipment. Our platform transforms the way people buy, sell and trade in photo and video kit.
Customer experience is at the heart of what we do and we are now hiring for a Customer Experience Manager to join us and lead our Brooklyn based team.
You are the ultimate brand ambassador for MPB and you will take on a varied role including:
- Online reputation management for the US market
- Data and insights led coaching and performance improvement
- Continuous improvement through customer experience systems and tool optimisation.
- Management of a team of Customer Experience Advisors and Team Leaders
- Coordinating recruitment activity for Customer Experience Advisors
- Experience in a customer experience/service/support role
- Team leadership experience
- Coaching mindset
- Tech savvy with an interest in customer experience innovation and trends
MPB is a growing organisation and there’s plenty of opportunity for you to make a difference with our US based team and work with international peers.
If you have a genuine passion for customer experience and leadership, send your resume in for consideration
We offer a range of benefits including generous PTO allowance, competitive salary, AETNA medical, company EAP and a dog friendly office.
Salary: $60,000 - $70,000 per annum