MPB is the leading platform for buying and selling used photography and videography equipment around the world. We believe in sustainability and accessibility of equipment for everyone.
We’re actively recruiting for a Systems Administrator to be based in our Brooklyn office and take responsibility for maintaining the day to day IT operations there. Based in Industry City, the Brooklyn office is a buzzing and dynamic environment.
This role has no on-call expectations you will be providing support during your local business hours.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Providing hardware and software support in a mixed Windows/Mac environment
- Receiving, logging, and resolving 1st and 2nd line IT incidents and service requests.
- Maintaining the company IT Infrastructure including SaaS services, such as: Google Workspace Administration, VPN Administration, MDM Administration
- Software Licence Management
- Investigating, diagnosing, and actioning all operational alerts; escalating where appropriate.
- Providing support for global technology support Initiatives.
- Following documented procedures to manage secure access to IT systems for onboarding / offboarding.
- Maintaining and creating knowledge base articles.
- Maintaining and managing standard office based devices (AV/VC, Printers, etc.)
- Managing relationships with hardware and software vendors, including escalation of issues when required.
- Ensuring that all operational security policies, processes, and procedures are adhered too. Developing new security policies as required.
You’d make a great start in the role if you have most of the following:
- Able to be self-driven and work well within a small global team
- Excellent deskside and remote support manner.
- An understanding of network protocols and technology
- Knowledge of G-Suite administration.
- Knowledge of Adobe / Office365 / other software licensing
- Experience of working with Mobile Device Management (MDM) technologies
- Resilient, proactive, and positive attitude
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must have excellent analytical skills and to take a task from design through to implementation and documentation.
Occasional home working may be appropriate but this role is based the majority of the time in the office. We undertake Covid precautions to provide a safe working place, as well as a comfortable and relaxed working environment.
At MPB we support our employees and their careers in every way we can. Our services include:
- Competitive salary
- Generous PTO allowance
- Aetna Medical
- Company EAP
- Dog friendly office
Salary: $65,000 to $75,000 per annum