Do you have an eye for detail and an interest in data and analytics?
We’re growing our pricing team and are looking for photography enthusiasts with some skills in data or pricing to join us.
MPB is the leading platform for buying and selling used photography and videography equipment. Our pricing team analyses supply and demand data points to set pricing across our diverse range of photo and video products.
If you’re looking to develop your career within pricing and data analytics then hit apply and make the change. If you want to talk more about the position before applying then get in touch with us at email@example.com
This position is based in our Brighton office for 2 days per week, with the rest of the time spent working remotely.
What does the job involve?
Working as a Pricing Analyst at MPB is a varied job where you can utilise your photography knowledge and your analytical skills.
- Interpreting data and analysing results using Excel and Tableau
- Delivering informed pricing decisions based on the analysis of internal and external data, across multiple price zones.
- Monitoring the results of pricing decisions by evaluating performance data points across a large data set.
- Performing and respond to competitor analysis
- Delivering against quarterly targets for margin and inventory turn.
- Keeping up to date on industry-wide and international data trends related to the business
- Conducting performance reports and presenting results and actions to senior staff
- Communicating with stakeholders to understand data content and business requirements
What skills will you need?
- Analytical mindset with some skills in pricing (analytics or merchandising) and data.
- Good Excel skills.
- Interest in supply and demand dynamics.
- An interest in developing your career within data analytics
We support our staff and their careers in every way we can.
We provide 25 days annual leave + bank holidays, 4% employer contributory pension scheme, private healthcare from your start date.
You will also have access to our EAP, a range of employee discounts, a buzzing social calendar and a dog friendly workplace.