MPB is the world’s largest online platform for used photography and videography equipment. Our platform transforms the way that people buy, sell and trade in photo and video kit.
We have offices in Brighton, Brooklyn and Berlin and we are rapidly growing in all markets.
As we continue to grow, we’re expanding our Warehouse team.
The warehouse operative is responsible for the processing of inbound and outbound stock. Receiving all goods in from customers, allocating to our product specialist team. Picking and packing orders for dispatching to our customers and ensuring stock is processed in a timely manner.
- Receiving and unboxing all goods in, ensuring each item is added to the company stockroom
- Ensuring all products are picked and packed in an efficient and timely manner
- Overseeing the quality of products, making sure we always exceed customer expectations
- Coordinating the transition of products from picking and packing to dispatching to customers
- Communicating with internal teams offering regular updates and raising problems
Skills you'll need:
- Self-motivated, self starting and proactive team player
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Poise, tact, and calmness under pressure
- Keenness to learn and progress in a fast paced, well funded startup environment
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
An interest in photography/videography is helpful, but we do welcome those with less knowledge who want to learn.
At MPB we support our staff and their careers in every way we can.
We provide 25 days annual leave + bank holidays, 4% employer contributory pension scheme, private healthcare from your start date.
You will also have access to our EAP, a range of employee discounts, a buzzing social calendar and a dog friendly workplace.
Salary: £19,750 per annum