Do you have a wealth of photography kit knowledge and also love social media?
If this sounds like you then MPB wants you.
We’re hiring for a Social & Community Manager to be based in our Berlin office (hybrid working, 2 days in the office) to manage our German communities. You must have native/fluent German writing and speaking skills.
If you crave ownership then this is the job for you. You’ll be responsible for MPB’s German Facebook account as well as collaborating on other social platforms and working with Social & Community Managers in the UK and Brooklyn.
What you’ll do:
- Manage the social media calendar for Germany including posting engaging content, creating your own posts and localising global content.
- Elevating the German Facebook account to increase followers and engagement.
- Acting as community manager.
- Networking with photography and camera gear groups to generate discussion and ensure MPB is following relevant trends.
- Reporting on social media activity and the success of campaigns.
Skills you’ll need
- Experience in photography with solid knowledge of a range of camera gear.
- Previous experience managing social media profiles and engaging with communities.
- Fluent German and English writing and speaking skills.
- Organised with experience managing a social media content calendar.
- Active in photography groups and discussions
Some work may be required out of hours for events and for community management.
We support our staff and their careers in every way we can.
- 28 days holiday
- MPB company pension
- BVG job ticket
- Dog friendly office
- Fresh fruit
- Fresh coffee
- Your birthday lay-in
- Regular social events