Are you an experienced Content Marketing Manager looking to work somewhere with a strong mission and focus?
MPB is the world’s largest online platform for used photography and videography equipment. We re-circulate more than 300,000 pieces of kit every year, extending the life and creative potential of photo and video equipment for creators around the world.
About the role
As a Content Marketing Manager you’ll take on a varied and impactful role where you will:
- Plan content based on insights from the photo, video and content creator communities.
- Manage content creation projects and work closely with the wider marketing team.
- Collaborate with the Head of Marketing US and Global Head of Content Marketing to create engaging and creative content campaigns.
- Track and measure the success of our content, social and SEO programs
- Manage the publishing of content to the MPB Content Hub CMS
- Work with influencers and content creators to execute content on behalf of MPB across external channels
This position is based in our Brooklyn office for 2 days per week, with the rest of the time spent working remotely.
Salary range: $70,000 - $75,000 per annum
Skills you’ll need:
- Previous experience in a strategic content planning position working across multiple channels.
- Experience creating SEO rich content
- Experience creating a content partnership strategy and following through to from contact to completion.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to collaborate effectively with internal and external content producers.
- Highly organized
- Experience creating visual content using software such as Adobe Creative Cloud or similar - from brief through to delivery
An interest in photography is advantageous for this position as you’ll be immersed in this diverse and rich world.
- Generous PTO allowance
- Aetna Medical
- Company EAP
- Dog friendly office