Want to combine your interest in sales and photography? Then keep reading.
MPB is actively recruiting for an Account Manager to join our seller experience team based in Berlin. You’ll be covering our French market so you must be a fluent French speaker.
We are the leading platform for buying and selling used photography and videography equipment around the world. Beginning in Brighton in 2011, we have expanded to offices in the US and Germany and we are listed in The Sunday Times Tech Track 100.
The seller experience team is responsible for procuring photographic equipment from potential sellers. You’ll convert warm leads and ensure that a seller has the best experience with MPB.
This is an excellent opportunity to combine your photography kit knowledge within a fast paced and dynamic environment.
What you’ll be doing:
- Communicating with potential sellers on the phone and over email, to engage with and maximise value from leads.
- Delivering exceptional seller experience.
- Supporting customers along the sell journey from quote queries and requests until the kits arrive to the warehouse and the purchase is complete. The sell journey includes quotes request, courier booking and purchase.
- Working closely with the Product Specialist team to ensure all transactions are dealt with efficiently and that customer satisfaction is maintained.
Skills you'll need
- Previous experience within a sales or customer experience environment
- Technical knowledge of photography and videography equipment
- Exceptional communication skills
- Fluent French and English speaking and writing skills
If you’re a sales professional and a hobbyist photography or you’re a photographer wanting to change your day to day, send your CV in or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for an informal conversation.
We know that flexibility is important to you which is why we’ve adopted a hybrid working policy of 2 fixed days in our Berlin office, with 3 days working remotely.
We support our staff and their careers in every way we can:
- 28 days holiday
- MPB company pension
- BVG job ticket
- Dog friendly office
- Fresh fruit
- Fresh coffee
- Your birthday lay-in
- Regular social events
How to apply
Please click the apply button and send a copy of your CV to us. If you don’t have an up to date CV or you’d like to find out more about the role and MPB, get in touch with us at email@example.com
Every application will receive a response.