As a Lead in the Seller Experience team you will supervise and lead our Berlin based team. The team is responsible for procuring photographic equipment for purchase by MPB. The Berlin team covers the German, French and English speaking European markets.
You will report to the Global Head of Seller Experience and will ensure that the team meets their KPIs for converting leads, as well as working on projects alongside the Global Head of Seller Experience.
This position is based in our Berlin office for 2 days per week, with the rest of the time spent working remotely.
What you'll be doing:
- Leading and mentoring a team of Photography Equipment Account Managers
- Supervising the team and ensuring that KPIs are met
- Implementing processes to improve efficiency
- Organising the team and helping prioritise workloads
- Supporting the team in speaking with potential sellers both on the phone and via email, and across different touch points when necessary
- Collaborating with the Leads in the other markets and Global Head of SE on projects.
- Monitor, report and effectively communicate and present team and market performances to the Exec team including CEO level.
Skills you'll need
- Experience in a leadership/supervisory position within a customer service or sales environment.
- Good understanding of the voice of the customer
- Advocate for seller experience
- Highly organised
- Confident email and phone manner
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Bilingual in English and another language (ideally French or German)
- An interest in photography and videography
We support our staff and their careers in every way we can and we offer the following benefits:
- 28 days holiday
- MPB Workplace Pension
- BVG ticket discount
- Dog friendly office
- Fresh fruit
- Regular social events