MPB is the largest platform for buying and selling used photography and videography equipment. We’re growing our Customer Experience team and are looking for a UK based advisor to join us our fun team of 15.
Do you have an interest in photography, and want to use that knowledge in your day job? Do you give fantastic customer service? Do you know your way around a camera, or want to learn more about cameras?
You’ll take on a varied role including:
- Acting as the first point of contact for all customers.
- Offering expert advice and guidance across all products and helping people navigate the MPB site.
- Dealing with customers via email, live chat and phone.
This is a work from home job, but you will be required to come to our head office in Brighton for meetings as and when required. (Approx every 8 weeks for some team meetings and snacks!)
We work Monday to Friday, 9.00-5.30pm predominantly.
Salary: £21,000 per annum
How we work:
On Fridays we operate via Email and Live Chat only as part of our Digital Service Experience. This is proving to be very successful for us and our customers.
We are always looking to improve and develop and the Customer Experience Team have engaging training sessions and Customer Experience workshops to develop our skills and learn new things about Customer journeys.
The successful candidate will be reporting to our Customer Experience Team Leader and Customer Experience Manager.
Skills you'll need:
- Customer service experience with a genuine passion for helping and engaging with customers to solve problems
- Some knowledge of photography or videography equipment
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent phone skills and a great attitude
We are a global company so any additional language skills you have will be highly beneficial.
At MPB we support our staff and their careers in every way we can.
We provide 25 days annual leave + bank holidays, 4% employer contributory pension scheme, private healthcare from your start date and flexible hybrid working options.
You will also have access to our EAP, a range of employee discounts, a buzzing social calendar and a dog friendly workplace.