MPB is the world’s largest online platform for used photography and videography equipment. Our platform transforms the way that people buy, sell and trade in photo and video kit.
We have offices in Brighton, Brooklyn and Berlin and we are rapidly growing in all markets.
As we continue to grow, we’re expanding our Product Specialist team. This team checks over all the photography and videography equipment that MPB buys and sells. There’s lots of responsibility but you’ll get the chance to work with all kinds of different photo and video gear.
You don’t have to be an expert in camera gear, but if you’re interested and know your way around a few different models and lenses, we’re happy to teach you the rest.
- Testing items of stock such as DSLRs, lenses and cinematography equipment.
- Processing all inbound transactions through our in-house software system.
- Preparing, photographing and writing descriptions of items for sale.
- Ensuring items are ready to be published to our marketplace.
- Maintaining customer happiness and online reputation.
Skills You'll Need
- Knowledge of a range of camera equipment
- Tech savvy with a love of all things photography and videography related
- Highly organised
This is an excellent opportunity for a photography enthusiast to get involved with a range of different kit and expand your knowledge. MPB is a rapidly growing business and there is the opportunity to progress your career as a Product Specialist or advance in different areas of the company.
At MPB we support our staff and their careers in every way we can.
We provide 25 days annual leave + bank holidays, 4% employer contributory pension scheme, private healthcare from your start date.
You will also have access to our EAP, a range of employee discounts, a buzzing social calendar and a dog friendly workplace.
Salary: £22,000 per annum