Do you enjoy leading, mentoring and developing technical teams? Are you also a collaborative problem solver?
If this sounds like you, then working as an Engineering Manager at MPB is the next move in your career.
You don’t have to be technically hands on, you just need to be technical enough to unblock the team and come from a technical background.
Day-to-day you’ll be responsible for:
- Building and leading a team of up to 15 software engineers
- Developing individual career plans and inspiring your team to invest in their career at MPB
- Help mange capacity for individual team members and resolve delivery issues/blockers quickly and effectively
- Ensure performance feedback is provided consistently and regularly
- Leading and driving delivery of strategic projects across the department
- Help foster a culture of collaboration and innovation
- Experience providing either direct line management or mentoring to a team of engineers
- Understanding of current engineering development techniques and a clear advocate for continuous improvement
- Collaborative mindset with experience working in an Agile environment
- A genuine passion for supporting engineers to grow and deliver their best work
We operate a hybrid working model of 2 days in our lovely Brighton office (Ship Street) and 3 days working remotely.
At MPB we support our staff and their careers in every way we can.
We provide 25 days annual leave + bank holidays, 4% employer contributory pension scheme and private healthcare from your start date.
We invest in your learning and development, providing weekly R&D time and a budget to support this.
You will also have access to our Employee Awareness Pathway, a cycle to work scheme, fresh fruit, great coffee and Friday afternoon team social time.