Are you a Performance Marketer looking to work in a dynamic and varied position?
MPB is hiring for a Performance Marketing Manager to join our paid media team and play a critical role in the planning, execution and analysis of marketing campaigns across multiple markets. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with our media agency and work with an international marketing team.
Life/Work balance is important to us. We offer a hybrid working environment where you’ll be in our central Brighton office for 2 days per week and the rest of the time is spent working remotely.
What you’ll be doing day to day
- Working with Head of Media and partner agencies to provide ongoing monitoring and analysis of media campaigns, identifying actionable insights and optimisations that can improve performance against KPIs
- Working closely with our Senior Marketing Analyst to develop in-channel reports and dashboards that shine a spotlight on campaign performance and be a key point of contact for campaign insight within the wider marketing team
- Paying close attention to creative performance and opportunities to further develop messaging, including personalised creative, to make further incremental gains to campaign performance
- Managing SaaS technology platforms for Affiliate marketing and the MPB product feed (training to be provided) and actively pursue a strategy of testing and learning within these platforms
- Negotiating agreements with media owners and publishers
- Providing support for offline media, in particular housekeeping of print media agreements and media partnerships.
- Acquiring insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date, sharing best practice with the wider team
- Monitoring competition and provide suggestions for improvement
- Maintaining partnerships with media agencies and vendors
Skills you’ll need:
- Understanding of performance marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience within a performance marketing, or similar role
- Experience working with the Google Marketing Platform and Facebook Ads Manager
- Knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
Who are MPB?
MPB is the world's largest platform to buy, sell and trade used photography and videography equipment. We are transforming the way people access photo and video kit.
Starting in the UK in 2011, we have grown to 350+ people and have offices in Brighton, Brooklyn and Berlin.
We are pushing boundaries, investing in sustainability and are dedicated to making kit accessible for everyone.
At MPB we support our staff and their careers in every way we can.
We provide 25 days annual leave + bank holidays, 4% employer contributory pension scheme and private healthcare from your start date.
We invest in your learning and development, providing weekly R&D time and a budget to support this.
You will also have access to our Employee Awareness Pathway, a cycle to work scheme, fresh fruit, great coffee and Friday afternoon team social time.