Our People Team ensure that all of our employees experience an organisation in which they can reach their potential, working in an environment in which their contribution is recognised and rewarded. We value the passion with which our employees engage in delivering a service to our clients. We strive to enable a “people first” culture where delivering excellence is the norm.
The People Coordinator will focus on the systems and processes that advance the service offered by the People Team and enhance our employees' interaction with the organisation. You will help facilitate the continuous development of MPB’s culture, ensuring the promotion and celebration of diversity and inclusivity amongst all employees, and through all policies and practices. You will be adept at producing reports that give great insights into the impact and progress that we make
A confident practitioner, you enjoy working in a fast-paced, high growth business. You are a natural organiser, understand the contribution that great systems, efficient processes and giving employees access to and ownership of their data can make to an organisation’s culture.
With a collaborative working style, you believe in open communication and have a pragmatic approach.
- Lead on the implementation, development and maintenance of MPB’s HRIS and other systems, enabling manager and employee self-service and maximising the efficiency/effectiveness of the People function.
- Develop policy, procedure and practice to enhance the service offered/delivered by the People function and optimise the employee experience at MPB.
- Produce (and present) management information to optimise senior management’s understanding of the impact of business strategy, policy implementation and external factors on the management of MPB and its employees’ experience.
- To advise on employee relations matters as directed.
- Address queries regarding employment at MPB and related matters arising from employees and third parties.
- Be involved in the payroll process as required
- Participate in the roll-out of employee programs such as appraisals, well-being and DEI initiatives as required.
- To ensure that employee records are kept up-to-date
- Assist in the continuous development of MPB’s culture, ensuring the promotion and celebration of diversity and inclusivity amongst all employees, and in all policies and practices.
- Act as an advocate for MPB’s desired culture and regional-global alignment, ensuring both operational and HQ staff based in market feel included and supported on the ground.
- Ensure equity in the development and application of MPB’s employment policies, procedures, practices and systems.
- Enable the effective onboarding and off-boarding of MPB employees.
- Ensure that the MPB employee handbook is up-to-date for all locations. Manage the People team’s central repository and library of employee related policy, practice and procedure.
- Assist in performance management and appraisal processes.
- Facilitate the resolution of grievance and disciplinary matters as required
- Provide administration of learning and development initiatives and programmes
- Assist in the recruitment of MPB employees as required.
- Help to develop and promote initiatives that enhance MPB’s position in the local community and its social contribution within our ESG strategies.
Skills you'll need
- CIPD Level 3 or equivalent gained through experience.
- Excellent communication skills to, for example, enable procedure development, and engage with employees and external suppliers/organisations.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good understanding of the employee life-cycle and the role that effective deployment of HR systems and practices play in enhancing employee engagement and satisfaction.
- Ability to produce and present data in a clear and easily digestible format.
- Knowledge of UK employment legislation.
- Desire to work as part of a team with a results driven approach
- Ability to work with G-Suite to advanced level
- Experience of advising managers and employees on employment relations matters.
- Understanding of and ability to administer employee benefits
- A strong commitment to the promotion of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion.
- Ability to deliver HR services to a multi-location workforce in a self-sufficient manner within a hybrid working environment.
- Good analytical skills with a curious mind, to resolve challenges creatively, and pragmatically.
- Able to build good relationships with managers at all levels, employees and third party suppliers/organisations
- Able to manage stakeholder expectations and deliver to deadlines
- Extremely practical, proactive and upbeat with strong organisational skills.
At MPB we support our staff and their careers in every way we can.
We provide 25 days annual leave + bank holidays, 4% employer contributory pension scheme, private healthcare from your start date.
You will also have access to our EAP, a range of employee discounts, a buzzing social calendar and a dog friendly workplace.
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Workplace & culture
We have offices in the creative hubs of Brighton, Brooklyn and Berlin. As we’ve grown we have maintained a culture of openness and inclusivity for our employees and we dedicate time to helping them develop their careers.
Whether you’re just starting off or looking for the next step in your career, a role at MPB will give you the chance to develop your career and excel
Loading application form
Already working at MPB?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.