EU PR & Experiential Manager
We are MPB, the world’s largest online platform for used photography and videography equipment. We've always been committed to making photo and video kit more accessible and affordable, and helping to visualise a more sustainable future. We re-circulate more than 485,000 items of used kit every year, extending the life and creative potential of photo and video equipment for creators around the world.
We’re on the lookout for a PR & Experiential Manager to become an important member of our busy EU Marketing team based in Berlin.
Reporting to the Head of Campaigns EU you will work within the EU Marketing team, and alongside colleagues within the global marketing teams, Content, CRM and Media teams, as well as external agencies & partners, to effectively plan and deliver marketing activities that support the growth of MPB inline with the marketing plan. You will be at the heart of delivering PR & experiential activity for the EU on time and on budget.
This is a hybrid working position with 2 days in the Berlin office and 3 days working remotely.
The role of PR & Experiential Manager is quite varied and you’ll need to turn your hand to a multitude of tasks.
- Definition of media targets and outreach strategy for EU markets, with focus on DE to maximize press coverage
- Writing & distributing press releases, building relationships with EU press contacts
- Monitoring & reporting on EU press coverage
- Planning & executing local events with guidance from the global events producer
- Working with internal teams to ensure their areas are involved in relevant activity
- Working with and coordinating external agencies and suppliers
- Creation of project plans, budget trackers & recap documents
- Attending in person events (sometimes outside of core work hours)
- You will possess great attention to detail, have plenty of energy and initiative and are driven, ambitious and bursting with ideas.
- You must be deadline-oriented and have excellent communication skills, and be excited at the prospect of working in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience within a similar role working on and supporting PR & events activity
- Can work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Are a strong team player
- German language proficiency (native speaker)
Even Better If
- Knowledgeable about the industry, including but not limited to: trending topics & industry publications.
- EU driving licence
At MPB we support our staff and their careers in every way we can.
- 28 days holiday
- MPB Workplace Pension
- BVG ticket discount
- Dog friendly office
- Fresh fruit
- Fresh coffee
- Regular social events
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Workplace & culture
We have offices in the creative hubs of Brighton, Brooklyn and Berlin. As we’ve grown we have maintained a culture of openness and inclusivity for our employees and we dedicate time to helping them develop their careers.
Whether you’re just starting off or looking for the next step in your career, a role at MPB will give you the chance to develop your career and excel
EU PR & Experiential Manager
Loading application form
Already working at MPB?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.