We are MPB, the largest global platform for used photography and videography equipment. Our platform transforms the way that people buy, sell and trade in photo and video kit. MPB is a destination for everyone, whether you’ve just discovered your passion for visual storytelling or you’re already a pro.
MPB has always been committed to making kit more accessible and affordable, and helping to visualise a more sustainable future. We recirculate more than 485,000 items of used kit every year, extending the life and creative potential of photo and video equipment for creators around the world.
Headquartered in the creative communities of Brighton, Brooklyn and Berlin, the MPB team includes trained camera experts and seasoned photographers and videographers who bring their passion to work every day to deliver outstanding service. Every piece of kit is inspected carefully by our product specialists and comes with a six-month warranty to give our customers peace of mind that buying used doesn’t mean sacrificing reliability.
MPB has raised multiple rounds of venture capital and private equity funding, most recently £50m Series D in April 2021, and is listed in The Sunday Times Tech Track 100.
We are excited to be expanding our UK team. We are seeking a Senior Marketing Analyst to contribute to our growth as a best-in-class organization.
If you’re an innovative thinker with a passion for supporting photography and videography, we would love to hear from you. You’ll be working in a highly collaborative, cross-functional environment that includes local and global teams.
We recognise the benefit of inclusive practices to better build a diverse community here at MPB. Our commitment to ensuring inclusion fuels and connects us as one with the diverse community of visual storytellers that we serve.
MPB customers come from all walks of life, and so do we. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of family makeup, race, sexuality, religion, gender identity, disability or age. At MPB, every employee has the opportunity to make an impact and grow.
About The Opportunity:
Reporting to the VP of Marketing, you will be responsible for the Marketing Analytics Strategy and project roadmap.
You will be proactive in identifying & executing analyses that answer the most important questions driving the Marketing objectives and growth of the business.
Working with the Head of Data & Analytics and Data Analysts, Scientists and Engineers, you will be responsible for delivering the key Marketing Analytics projects that will drive the marketing function forward.
This is a newly shaped position in the business, where you will have the opportunity to truly own the marketing analytics function. Within the business, you’ll be seen as the key link that connects marketing and data analytics - being the single point of contact for all MPB marketers.
- Perform analysis on all Marketing data, reporting, and attribution for all channels, generating actionable insights which drive operational decisions and improve the efficiency of marketing spend allocation across these channels
- Influence cross-functional teams through the regular presentation of insight-based recommendations for improving wider marketing activity
- Marketing owner of GA4
- Maintaining dashboards and reporting to key internal stakeholders on the performance and efficiency of marketing campaigns against out objectives
- Picking out the story for our data and relaying this is an effective way - with a focus on driving business growth
- Making recommendations and providing outcomes-based analysis to marketers that have requested the data analysis of a particular area/campaign
- Establishing new analytical tools within the marketing function
- Recent and strong experience with Google Analytics 4
- Working with multiples data sources, picking out the story in order to generate actionable recommendation and insights
- A solid understanding of how SQL is used to extract and manipulate data from databases, website analytic tools, and other data sources
- Ownership of various dashboards (ex: Tableau)
- Previous exposure to working closely with a Data & Analytics team and relaying information back to Marketers in line with marketing objectives
- Confident in communication recommendation and insights to senior internal stakeholders
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- 4% employer contributory pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Flexible hybrid working options (minimum 2 days in the office)
- Access to EAP with a range of employee discounts
- Buzzing social calendar
- Dog friendly workplace.
- Bespoke Learning Management System - the MPB 'Learning Lab' with access to thousands of free courses to upskill in any areas you'd like; whether personally or professionally.
- 2 volunteer days for charity which aligns with MPB values