Do you know your way around a camera, have an interest in photography and want to use that knowledge in your day job? Do you give fantastic customer service?
MPB is the largest platform for buying and selling used photography and videography equipment. We’re growing our Customer Experience team and are looking for a US-based advisor to join us.
You’ll take on a varied role including:
- Acting as the first point of contact for all customers.
- Offering expert advice and guidance across all products and helping people navigate the MPB site.
- Dealing with customers via email, live chat and phone.
This position is based in our Brooklyn office for 2 days per week, with the rest of the time spent working remotely.
The successful candidate will be reporting to our Customer Experience Team Leader and Customer Experience Manager.
Skills you'll need:
- Customer service experience with a genuine passion for helping and engaging with customers to solve problems
- Some knowledge of photography or videography equipment
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent phone skills and a great attitude
We are a global company so any additional language skills you have will be highly beneficial.
- Competitive salary
- PTO allowance
- Company EAP
- Employee Discounts
- Dog-friendly office
At MPB, we support our staff and their careers in every way we can.
As well as all the standard benefits, we have clear career frameworks in place so that you know where your career is going to develop.
The wellbeing of our employees is paramount and we provide private healthcare from your start date as well as access to our EAP to support your mental wellbeing.